Would you like to become a member of the Snowlinx team?
Snowlinx Transfers are looking for outgoing experienced drivers with a clean driving licence, European passport and no criminal record to work solely as a transfer driver from mid December to mid April. ONE of the following three is required; proof of two years passenger driving experience, a Passenger Transport CPC qualification, or a ROSPA advanced driving certificate.
Snowlinx is a small personable company based in Courchevel, operating airport transfers to Courchevel, Meribel, Val Thorens, Val d’Isere, Tignes, La Plagne and all other surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on providing an impeccable service and therefore seek individuals that are reliable, flexible and hard working who will strive to uphold our reputation. You will be relied upon to ensure that each and every client has a safe, pleasant and hassle free journey. Applicants must be friendly and outgoing, with excellent people skills. An active interest in driving is essential. The average trip to the airport will take around 2hrs 15mins, one way. Comprehensive training will be given to familiarise you with main routes, traffic avoidance routes, destinations, driving in adverse weather conditions and general Snowlinx operations.
What can I expect?
- You'll be on a French contract and you'll work 35 hours per week
- We'll need you from the middle of December until the middle of April
- Most of our drivers ski 3-4 times a week
- We don't throw a ski pass in for nothing, but you will get a heavy discount on it
- We do not provide accommodation, but are well versed in finding it for you
- We'll collect you from Geneva airport (or nearby) when you arrive free of charge
Please email email@example.com with your name, contact details, a copy of your CV, and an covering letter.
- Aged 22yrs+
- Clean driving licence held for at least 3 years
- European passport
- Minimum 2 years passenger driving experience, a RoSPA qualification or a driver CPC qualification
- No criminal record
- Punctual without fail
- Excellent people skills
- Well presented at all times
- Responsible and professional
- Able to work efficiently, without supervision and with initiative
- Careful driver with excellent spacial awareness
- Outgoing, physically fit and able to pass a medical examination
- Willing to go the extra mile